About ASCIA allergic rhinitis e-training for HP
ASCIA allergic rhinitis e-training for health professionals (HP) has been developed by the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA) to provide ready access to reliable allergic rhinitis education throughout Australia and New Zealand at no charge.
Development of ASCIA allergic rhinitis e-training HP has included an extensive review process involving ASCIA members and other specialist health professionals.
- A username and password must be obtained from the health professionals e-training website registration process to participate in a course.
- The course comprises five modules which ideally should be completed in order.
- Modules 1-4 have evaluations that allow you to monitor your understanding.
- The overall course assessment and certificate is provided in Module 5 where final assessment is undertaken for Modules 1-4.
Go to AAReTHP Course 2017
- You can undertake this course at your own pace.
- To obtain a Certificate of completion for ASCIA allergic rhinitis e-training for health professionals a result of 80% or higher is required for the final assessment in Module 5.
- If this result is not obtained on the first attempt, you may reattempt the assessment after reviewing the course content.
- The Certificate of completion is available as a PDF for you to print or save for your own record.